BAIL PROCESS IN PAKISTAN:
The bail process in Pakistan allows the accused to be set at liberty during the pendency of the trial. After the trial, there are two possibilities. One possibility is that the accused may be convicted and the other possibility is that the accused may be acquitted. There is always a chance for an accused to be acquitted therefore the law says it is better to grant bail to the accused till the decision of trial unless it is an open and shut case. Now to know how to get bail in Pakistan contacts your lawyer. There are different types of bail in Pakistan that your lawyers know well. After the bail procedure in Pakistan, the court may ask the accused to submit a bail bond as a surety that he will not run away and join the trial as per the bail law in Pakistan. The bail process in Pakistan goes to different courts as per the jurisdiction of the court. Our law firm in Lahore can get you bail quickly.
HOW TO GET BAIL IN PAKISTAN:
To know how to get bail in Pakistan you should visit your lawyer with a copy of the FIR. The bail process in Pakistan is as below.
- Get a copy of the FIR
- Visit your lawyer’s office with a copy of the FIR as he will guide you on how to get bail in Pakistan.
- Inform the lawyer with all the facts.
- The lawyer will prepare your file
- The file will go to a Judge
- The judge will issue notices to the prosecutor.
- The Judge will hear the arguments of the accused lawyer and the prosecutor.
- The Judge will give the decision as per the bail law in Pakistan.
- If bail is granted the accused will be asked to submit the bail bond in Pakistan and complete the bail procedure in Pakistan.
- After the bail bond, the bail process in Pakistan is finished and the accused will be released.
Our lawyer in Lahore Pakistan is an expert in getting bail for the accused.
TYPES OF BAILS IN PAKISTAN:
Generally there are two types of bail in Pakistan
- Pre-arrest bail in Pakistan: The pre-arrest bail in Pakistan is filed when the FIR is registered but the accused is not arrested by the police. So without being arrested the pre-arrest bail process in Pakistan is started. To know how to get bail in Pakistan without being arrested you may contact your Attorney
- Post-arrest bail in Pakistan: The post-arrest bail in Pakistan is the bail of the accused when an FIR is registered and the accused is arrested.
Apart from the two major types of bail in Pakistan the below are some other types of bail in Pakistan.
- Interim bail: Interim bail is a bail that is granted for a specific period like till the next date of hearing.
- Protective bail: Protective bail is a bail procedure in Pakistan from the accused enabling him to approach the concerned court. For example, getting bail from the Lahore high court whereas the matter was of Baluchistan province.
You may contact our attorney in Lahore to file your bail in Lahore.
BAIL PROCEDURE IN PAKISTAN:
The bail procedure in Pakistan can be followed through your lawyer in court. Every professional knows his job. The lawyers are the officers of the courts and are to help you out. If any FIR is registered against the accused the accused through an attorney can start the bail process in Pakistan. Your lawyer will suggest you the types of bail in Pakistan that suit you the best as per your FIR. The bail procedure in Pakistan is the right of the accused. Your lawyer as per the bail law in Pakistan can get you out of jail. Our advocate in Lahore Pakistan can get you bail quickly.
BAIL BOND IN PAKISTAN:
The bail bond in Pakistan is a surety asked by the court from the accused during the bail process in Pakistan. The surety is required from the court that the accused will not run away and will join the investigation or the trial. Anyone can give the surety for the accused. The surety has to satisfy the court that he is a good surety. The bail law in Pakistan requires a bail bond from every accused during the bail process in Pakistan. The bail law is mentioned in the criminal procedure code of Pakistan 1898.